Good News to every Filipino who are securing NBI Clearance, the long lines will now come to an end with their new E-payment System which has been more convenient and from the manual 6 Steps for procurement down to 3 Steps which can be processed anywhere , anytime at you most convenient place you want to. With the full implementation of its On-line registration, Appointment and E-Payment system, securing an NBI clearance at last has become faster, easier and more convenient.
From a 6 Step process, the new system has considerably reduced the entire process into three (3) steps; 1) On-line Registration Appointment and e-Payment;
2) Photo Capture and Finger Print Biometrics
3) Clearance Printing
“The Online Registration , appointment and e-Payment system is the bureau’s response to provide a more efficient and convenient process of issuing NBI clearance. It is the solution to eradicate queuing at the NBI clearance centers, shorten both waiting and processing time:, said NBI Director Virgilio Mendez.
The improvements and innovations have made the experience of securing the NBI hassle-free and convenient thru the following :
First, register online at NBI Clearancewebsite at http://clearance.nbi.gov.ph. Complete the application form, secure an appointment date then pay the processing fee, which can be made through the following channels:
* Online Banking – Customers with local Internet banking access form banks such as BDO, BPI, Metrobank, RCBC, UnionBank, UCPB, Chinabank, PNB, Maybank, Sterling Bank and Eastwest Bank can pay On-line using with real time debit to their account
* Over the Counter (Bank)- customer can go to any participating bank as stated above.
* Over the Counter (Non-Bank) – customers can go to any outlet of Bayad Centers, LBC, and Robinsons Dept. Stores.
* ATM and Debit Cards- For customers with ATM Cards by BDO, BPI, Union Bank, Chinabank, Maybank, PRCB , PNB and UCPB can pay via ATM.
* Mobile Payment through GCash
On Appointment date, the applicant may proceed to any of the seventy two (72) NBI Clearance Porcessing Centers located nationwide for the Photo Capture and Finger Print biometrics (2nd Step) and Clearace Printing (3rd Step) .
For Applicants with no Internet access , the NBI, as an initial step , has setup Computer Workstations at its main clearance processing center in Manila., Free of Charge . In so far as the Regional and District Officers are concerned, the same will be attended to very soon.
Directoor Mendez sid “ The New NBI Clearance Processing system is a step towards improving the srvice the NBI provides the various publics, In fact since the full implrmentation of the New system early this year, there has been significant improvements and positive feedbacks..