Nothing short of Grand, the Coronation Night will be a glitzy affair, featuring a star-studded attendance, exciting panel of judges, and the crown jewels of the night, the 34 Filipinas who will vie for this year’s prestigious titles: Bb. Pilipinas-Universe, Bb. Pilipinas-International, Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism, Bb. Pilipinas-Intercontinental, and Bb. Pilipinas-Supranational.
The Coronation Night is a sure defining moment for candidates, being the culmination of all the activities they underwent in a span of 3 months. These include press and talent presentations, charity and sponsor visits, photo shoots, fashion show, parade, trainings, fittings, and television promotions, not to mention the stringent screening sessions they participated in last January.
In keeping up with this year’s Cosmopolitan theme, the 52nd edition of Binibining Pilipinas will be grandiose and memorable, with a modern take on otherwise traditional pageant elements.
Two of the hottest actors Xian Lim and Toni Gonzaga hosted the event, joined by former Bb. Pilipinas titleholders, Venus Raj, Shamcey Supsup-Lee and Ariella Arida, with special performances from R&B singer-songwriter Jay R and The Voice of the Philippines Season 2 grand champion Jason Dy.
Aside from the coveted crowns, special awards are also up for grabs for beauty queen aspirants. These include Miss Cream Silk from Unilever, She’s so JAG 2015, PLDT HOME DSL Brand Ambassador, Miss Philippine Airlines, Best in Swimsuit, Best in National Costume, Best in Long Gown, Miss Friendship, Miss Photogenic, and Miss Talent. Media partner Manila Bulletin is also giving a cash prize to the lady who will be proclaimed as Manila Bulletin’s Reader’s Choice.
Final Results for Binibining Pilipinas 2015
- Miss Universe Philippines 2015: Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
- Bb. Pilipinas – International 2015: Janicel Lubina
- Bb. Pilipinas – Intercontinental 2015: Christi Lyn McGarry
- Bb. Pilipinas – Supranational 2015: Rogelie Catacutan
- Bb. Pilipinas – Tourism International 2015: Ann Lorraine Colis
- 1st Runner-Up: Hannah Ruth Sison
- 2nd Runner-Up: Kimverlyn Suiza
Top 15 Finalists (in no particular order):
- Bb 8 Kimverlyn Suiza
- Bb 14 Princess Joy Camu
- Bb 28 Hannah Ruth Sison
- Bb 17 Brenna Cassandra Gamboa
- Bb 25 Rogelie Catacutan
- Bb 10 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
- Bb 34 Teresita Marquez
- Bb 09 Maolin Yalung
- Bb 24 Ann Lorraine Colis
- Bb 11 Janicel Lubina
- Bb 21 Alaiza Flor Malinao
- Bb 23 Justine Felizarta
- Bb 19 Christi McGarry
- Bb 22 Anja Vanessa Peter
- Bb 12 Kylie Versoza
Candidates who received Special awards:
- Best in Talent: Teresita Marquez
- Miss Friendship: Toni Alyessa Hipolito
- Miss Photogenic: Caneille Faith Santos
- Best in National Costume: Teresita Marquez
- Miss Creamsilk: Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
- Best in Long Gown: Janicel Lubina
- Best in Swimsuit: Janicel Lubina
- She's So Jag Award: Teresita Marquez
- Manila Bulletin's Reader's Choice Award: Caneille Faith Santos
- Miss Philippine Airlines: Kylie Versoza
The annual Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant is a project of Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Incorporated (BPCI), a non-stock, non-profit organization founded by its chair, Madame Stella Márquez Araneta. Since its inception in 1964, the pageant has become the primary instrument of BPCI in coming up with projects that benefit orphans, indigent families and other less fortunate members of society.
A Grand exit and turnover of the 2014 Reigning Queens , Welcoming the New Queens of the Bb Pilipinas 2015
The Binibining Pilipinas 2015 pageant is presented by the Araneta Center, ABS-CBN, Cream Silk, sponsored by PLDT Home DSL, in cooperation with JAG Jeans, PAGCOR, Casino Filipino, Manhattan Garden City, Pizza Hut, Lactacyd, supported by Philippine Airlines – the official airline, Manila Bulletin – the official print partner, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila – the official hotel, J.A.C Motors – the official land transportation, David’s Salon, Gold’s Gym, Picture City, Dale Carnegie Training, Charter Ping An Insurance Corp., and Raymond Saldana Photography.